If you didn’t get braces as a kid, didn’t wear your retainers, or started with braces but never quite reached the end, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered at Koch Orthodontics in Lawrenceville & Loganville, GA! Orthodontic technology has come a LONG way in the last few years, and treatment today is faster and more comfortable than ever. Wearing braces forever, wearing headgear, and crazy orthodontic contraptions are a thing of the past. Whether you want to fix your crooked smile or improve your bite for better dental health, we can help you achieve your goal in a reasonable amount of time at our state of the art orthodontic clinic.
Symptoms of Orthodontic Problems in Adults
- Crooked, crowded or overlapping teeth
- Missing teeth or large gaps between teeth
- Protruding teeth, overbite or underbite
- Discomfort in chewing, biting and speaking
- Excessive pressure on teeth and gums, tooth loss
- Difficulty in cleaning between crooked/uneven teeth
- Tooth decay and gum disease, especially near gaps/crowded teeth
Some adults may even have bone loss around their teeth, as well as gum problems called gingivitis or periodontal disease. As an adult, you must make sure to get regular dental checkups to ensure your gums and bones are healthy while we move your teeth and make your smile perfect with orthodontic treatments for adults.
How Does Orthodontic Treatment for Adults Help?
As you get older, orthodontic treatment can help by: